- Work with modern Cloud Technologies - as the subject matter expert
- A friendly and supportive team, and a company that encourages career growth
- Take ownership of the Cloud Infrastructure and work on exciting projects
As a Cloud Engineer, you will be the subject matter expert and keep the client’s Azure platform running smoothly across the organization. You’ll use your expertise to design and implement solutions and assist the client on a CV-highlighting digital transformation journey.
You will collaborate with other members of the organisation and stakeholders to ensure the cloud environment is reliable, secure and scalable, and stay up to date with the latest cloud technologies to continuously improve the organisation's Azure environment.
This is a full-time salaried role, with 40 hours per week.
To be successful:
You will have proven experience as a Cloud Engineer and have the drive to learn and grow in your skillset further in a cloud environment. You will have fantastic communication skills and be able to collaborate and work effectively on projects in a team.
Additionally, you will have…
- Previous experience with Microsoft Azure stack
- Experience in designing cloud-based solutions
- Hands-on experience with O365 services and enterprise application integration.
- In-depth knowledge of Azure networking, including virtual networks, subnets, and VPN gateways
- Scripting and automation experience desirable
What’s in it for you?
You will be working for an organisation who have a fantastic company culture and invest in its staff by helping them achieve their career goals.
Employees have additional benefits such as:
- Paid insurances
- Flexible working arrangements
- Paid day off for your birthday
- Supportive work/life balance
- Free parking
This is a fantastic opportunity that does not come around often! To find out more hit the apply button now with your most up-to-date CV, or email email@example.com for a confidential chat.