- Award winning organisation
- Great offices in a prime Dunedin location
- Excellent team culture
Based in Dunedin, this company has a global reach and can boast their products being used by some of the top organisations in their field. Their tools help others make better decisions daily. They are a creative team, that innovates to be at the top of their industry. Their collaborative culture is important to them.
As a Software Engineer, you will join an agile team focused on developing software that fulfils customer/market needs, as well as maintaining and improving existing software. Some of the key responsibilities include;
- Creating software using maintainable code patterns and full-stack architecture
- Explore innovative ideas and use new technologies to build software prototypes
- Explore customer and business problems to work with development teams and product managers to define technical requirements
- Mentor other team, and participate in code reviews/peer programming
This role would suit an intermediate software engineer who will bring 2+ years experience in the industry, along with most of the following;
- Experience using JS frameworks such as React or similar
- Experience with back-end languages, preferably C++ or similar
- Familiar with working in an agile software development environment
- Skilled in both object-oriented and functional programming
- Familiarity with signal processing
- Experience writing firmware
Is the opportunity to join a Dunedin-based company, with a passionate team who work together to create world-leading solutions for their customers.
If this sounds like you and you are either in Dunedin or able to relocate here, please Apply Now with an up to date copy of your CV and Cover Letter.
Alternatively, contact James Hurren at email@example.com for more info.