- NFP organisation in the Healthcare industry
- Be a key player, within a team delivering meaningful solutions
- Dunedin based opportunity
With their office based from Dunedin, they develop software solutions for a range of organisations, both locally and overseas. They have a great opportunity for an experienced Solution Architect to join their growing team.
You will be working with the wider development team to deliver architectural solution designs including functional specifications, technology stacks, data models and performance specifications.
Solution design may include researching and/or prototyping software and hardware products or services, and finding the best solutions to meet business requirements. Along with translating these business requirements to successfully implement the design, you will provide guidance and make decisions on changes required throughout the development process, and may also do some of the development along with the team.
You will be coming from a strong technical background, and bring with you recent experience in solution architecture, along with the following;
- Extensive experience across the full SDLC from design to deployment
- Strong experience and knowledge of SOA and Microservices
- Expert skills across Microsoft technologies
- Confident working to agile project methodologies
- Experience in the health industry is an advantage
- Current eligibility to work in NZ
The chance to join a large team to deliver solutions that make a difference to their industry on an international scale. They are an adult environment and support their staff through flexible working arrangements.
The company are going through some exciting projects and are delivering solutions of a high caliber. They are evolving and need someone that can evolve at a quick pace with them.
If this sounds like you and you are either in Dunedin or able to relocate for your next opportunity, please Apply Now with an up to date copy of your CV and Cover Letter.
Alternatively, contact Kelsi at email@example.com for more info.