- Award winning organisation
- Great offices in a prime Dunedin location
- Excellent team culture
Based in Dunedin, this company has a global reach and can boast their products being used by some of the top organisations in their field. Their tools help others make better decisions daily. They are a creative team, that innovates to be at the top of their industry. Their collaborative culture is important to them.
As a Software Engineer, you will join an agile team focused on developing software that fulfils customer/market needs, as well as maintaining and improving existing software. Some of the key responsibilities include;
- Creating software using maintainable code patterns and full-stack architecture
- Create and maintain automated tests for new and existing software
- Explore innovative ideas and use new technologies to build software prototypes
- Explore customer and business problems to work with development teams and product managers to define technical requirements
- Mentor other team, and participate in code reviews/peer programming
This role would suit either an intermediate or senior software engineer who will bring 3+ years experience in the industry, along with most of the following;
- Strong skills in C++ programming
- Experience using JS frameworks such as React, MobX, Jest, or similar
- Familiar with working in an agile software development environment
- Experience working across a large codebase
- Skilled in both object-oriented and functional programming
- Confidence in communicating with customers
- Familiarity with signal processing
- Experience writing firmware
Is the opportunity to join a Dunedin-based company, with a passionate team who work together to create world-leading solutions for their customers.
If this sounds like you and you are either in Dunedin or able to relocate here, please Apply Now with an up to date copy of your CV and Cover Letter.
Alternatively, contact Kelsi at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.